Brakes are a critical safety system of a vehicle. The brake system should be checked at every service and not be interfered with by anybody who does not have the appropriate skills and experience. Brake repairs should only be carried out by a qualified mechanic.
A typical brake service would include:
- Check disc brake and or drum shoe wear levels.
- Replace front and rear pads/shoes if necessary.
- Inspect brake fluid levels and check braking system components.
- Road test vehicle to check that brakes are operating correctly.
- Upgrade to High Performance Brake kits.
Kaze uses only Authentic Products and Parts.